Security Manager Position (April 12, 2013)
Queens based Security Company seeking candidates for Security Manager Position.
· Supervise the day to day security operation of an assigned client site
· Manage a team of Security Officers, site and Shift Supervisors including scheduling and training
· Build, improve and maintain effective relationship with both client and employees
· Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met
· Other management responsibilities as determined by client or the company
· Retired MOS within the last 5 years
· Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
· Anti-terrorism background a plus
40 hour work week – Monday – Friday
Salary based on experience
Please email your resume to email@example.com
A private security position is being offered by Akal Security.
Click here --->
for pdf with more information.
The U.S. Government's
Official Site for Jobs and Employment Information
Federal Jobs Digest
Internet Legal Resources
Local Newspapers Classified
Jobs listed in The Chief-Leader Newspaper
York Times Job Market
Other Employment Sites
The Lieutenants Benevolent Association attempts to ensure that
the information contained in this Web page is accurate and up
to date but sections may be amended without notice by the L.B.A.
The links on this page are for informational pupose only and does
not constitute endorsement of any products or services that are
on these links.
The Lieutenants Benevolent Association, its agents and employees
will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or
indirectly from the possession, publication or use of or reliance
on information obtained from this Web page. It is provided in
good faith without express or implied warranty.